Watch Property4 Wellwood, Ettrick Terrace, Selkirk TD7 4JS
3 Bed Semi-Detached Villa - Offers Over £182,500
4 Wellwood is a charming character conversion - a quietly tucked away semi detached property benefitting from excellent privacy within the town of Selkirk. The accommodation is spacious and bright with a lovely countryside feel and outlooks towards the valleys. The property offers an ideal family home, and would also appeal to those looking to downsize – still with plenty of space for visitors. Centrally located, 4 Wellwood hosts a bright dining kitchen with adjoining utility and cloak room, a generous lounge with a triple aspect to the rear, and in-built storage space throughout. Upstairs, there are three comfortable bedrooms with wardrobe space, a family bathroom with walk-in shower and a boxroom or study. LOCATION The property is ideally placed within Selkirk for all town centre amenities; with a good selection of small local shops providing for everyday requirements, and schools from nursery to secondary level all easily accessible. The property also benefits from easy access to Edinburgh via the A7 and is within easy reach of the new Borders rail connections with the opening of the Waverley Line and new stations at Galashiels and Tweedbank. The area has good road and bus connections to all central Borders towns and is surrounded by beautiful countryside with rolling hills and scenic valleys all close to hand. ACCOMMODATION LIST Entrance Vestibule & Coat Hanging, Hallway, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom with W/C, Living Room at Ground Level. Principal Bedroom, Family Bathroom, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Study/ Walk-in Storage. SERVICES Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. Double glazing. Combi boiler. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION All integrated appliances, wall coverings, flooring, light fittings and curtain poles are included in the sale price. COUNCIL TAX Band E. ENERGY EFFICIENCY Band D. VIEWING AND HOME REPORT To arrange a viewing or request a copy of the Home Report contact the selling agents, Hastings Property on 01750 724 160 -lines open until 10pm 7 days a week. PRICE and MARKETING POLICY Offers are invited and should be submitted to the Selling Agents, Hastings Property Shop, 28 The Square, Kelso, TD5 7HH, 01573 225999, Fax 01573 229888. The seller reserves the right to sell at any time and interested parties will be expected to provide the Selling Agents with advice on the source of funds with suitable confirmation of their ability to finance the purchase. All measurements are approximate and are taken at the widest point. Whilst these particulars have been carefully prepared, no guarantee is given as to their accuracy and they shall not form part of any contract to follow hereon. EPC Rating: D. BSPC Ref: 23341.
- Location – lovely, leafy location just off the main thoroughfare of the town, offering excellent privacy and outlooks.
- Features – successful blend of Victorian features, with a traditional stone frontage, with the benefit of modern fittings and interior.
- Room proportions – generous living space, ceiling height and storage.
- Family size accommodation – three well-appointed bedrooms with box room, ideal for a start family or those with visitor.
- Holiday home – great scope as a lock-up-and-leave home, due to the immaculate presentation, secure parking, garage and low maintenance garden.
- Situation – set in the grounds of Wellwood House, the extensive land sets a picturesque backdrop for the property, with a neat courtyard area to the front, allocated parking and garage.