Watch PropertyTower Apartment, Beechhurst, Bonchester Bridge Road, Hawick TD9 8LG
4 Bed Villa - Offers Over £275,000
Tower Apartment lies over the original entrance to the converted former mansion house at Beechhurst, a fine traditional country home on the edge of countryside on the outskirts of Hawick. Formerly home to the owner of the Hawick Gas Company it is perhaps no coincidence that unlike most country residences it benefits from mains gas! Scots baronial style architectural touches include the castellated tower frontage and turrets with crow step gables a sense of grandeur. The house is a masterclass in country elegance and overlooks a sloping front lawn with surrounding mature trees and enjoys outlooks over to the Minto Hills and the surrounding countryside above nearby Cavers. Elevated conservatory Entrance Porch, Central Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Inner Hall, Downstairs Bathroom, Separate WC, Walk-In Storage, Upper Landing, Four Double Bedrooms, Bathroom with separate Bath and Shower, Tower Room (Study), Outside Store, Garage, Walled Garden with Log Cabin. EPC Rating: D. BSPC Ref: 23309.
- Traditional style Victorian country home with bay window, original panelled doors with timber surrounds.
- Original Feature Staircase and mid-landing window.
- Spacious bedrooms with additional sitting areas
- Two bathrooms and a separate WC
- Walled garden with log cabin
- Ideal retreat, lock-up and leave second home or main residence.