Watch PropertyKirkstyle Cottage, A698 Kelso TD5 8LE
3 Bed Detached Bungalow - Guide Price £285,000
Kirkstyle Cottage sits on its own just off the A698 between Jedburgh and Kelso, benefiting from quick and easy access to surrounding towns and villages, and enjoying a pleasant countryside setting. This 3 bedroom detached bungalow is set upon a generous plot of garden grounds which are well maintained and boast an excellent degree of privacy; all fully enclosed providing a safe environment for children and/or pets. The cottage itself offers well proportioned accommodation; in particular the breakfasting kitchen which creates a superb focal point, the cosy lounge with woodburning stove, and the pleasant conservatory which enjoys outlooks over the gardens. In addition there is a detached double garage and driveway ensuring there is ample private parking.
Council Tax Band: D.
EPC Rating: E.
BSPC Ref: 26186.
- Detached cottage in pleasant countryside setting
- Set upon generous grounds enjoying excellent privacy
- Well proportioned accommodation on one level
- Breakfasting kitchen, cosy lounge & pleasant conservatory
- Quick & easy access to surrounding towns & villages
- Detached double garage & driveway