Watch Property1 Broomlands House, Ednam Road Kelso TD5 7SW
3 Bed Ground Floor Villa - Offers Over £295,000
Full of charm and elegance, Broomlands House is a striking period property with attractive grounds, in a popular Borders location. Dating from 1719, the carefully restored listed building is a main door apartment, with comfortable accommodation and chic décor, presented over two floors. The property is exceptionally bright and well-proportioned throughout; with the bay windowed drawing room a particular highlight overlooking the well-kept grounds to front. Extensive private grounds surround the property providing both pleasant outlooks and good levels of privacy with mature planting, enclosed stone walling with secure parking. EPC Rating: D. BSPC Ref: 23573.
- Traditional Features; this period home blends old style with modern comforts, including marble fireplace, working shutters, cornicing, traditional skirtings and oak doors, original stripped flooring, bay windows and roll top bath and master bedroom with contemporary ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe.
- Stylish; elegance and comfort at its best, the contemporary country interior oozes class and style and perfectly fits the period property and location.
- Town and Country Location; edge of town with countryside close to hand and a short stroll from the bustling town centre with shops and amenities.
- Holiday Home or Downsizer; Kelso is increasingly popular for families, retirees and holidays.
- Storage; Additional storage within the basement area and separate access to side and direct access from the property.