Watch Property1 Broomlands House, Ednam Road Kelso TD5 7SW
3 Bed Ground Floor Villa - Offers Over £295,000
Full of charm and elegance, Broomlands House is a striking period property with attractive grounds, in a popular Borders location. Dating from 1719, the carefully restored listed building is a main door apartment, with comfortable accommodation and chic décor, presented over two floors. The property is exceptionally bright and well-proportioned throughout; with the bay windowed drawing room a particular highlight overlooking the well-kept grounds to front. Extensive private grounds surround the property providing both pleasant outlooks and good levels of privacy with mature planting, enclosed stone walling with secure parking. LOCATION Kelso is one of the most sought after towns in the Borders. Located on the banks of The Tweed at the meeting of the Tweed and Teviot the town is famous for salmon fishing and the famed The Junction and Floors beats attracts the rich and famous. The town also has a lot more to offer with the historic Kelso Square and iconic Town Hall, Cobbled streets and Kelso Abbey noted attractions. Kelso also has a vibrant community and excellent educational and recreational facilities both in the town and the surrounding countryside, including golf, fishing, swimming, curling, walking, horse riding and National Hunt Racing. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY Reception Hall, Dining Kitchen, Drawing Room, Third Bedroom/Sitting Room, Lower Hall, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower and Walk-In Wardrobe, Hall/Study Area, Family Bathroom, Below Stair Cupboard/Boxroom, Utility Cupboard, Second Bedroom, Shared Cellar Storage. Garage and Ample Parking SERVICES Mains electricity, water and drainage. COUNCIL TAX Band E. ENERGY EFFICIENCY Band D. VIEWING To arrange a viewing or request a copy of the Home Report contact the selling agents, Hastings Property on 01573-225999-lines open until 10pm 7 days a week. PRICE and MARKETING POLICY Offers are invited and should be submitted to the Selling Agents, Hastings Property Shop, 28 The Square, Kelso, TD5 7HH, 01573 225999, Fax 01573 229888. The seller reserves the right to sell at any time and interested parties will be expected to provide the Selling Agents with advice on the source of funds with suitable confirmation of their ability to finance the purchase. All measurements are approximate and are taken at the widest point. Whilst these particulars have been carefully prepared, no guarantee is given as to their accuracy and they shall not form part of any contract to follow hereon. EPC Rating: D. BSPC Ref: 23573.
- Traditional Features; this period home blends old style with modern comforts, including marble fireplace, working shutters, cornicing, traditional skirtings and oak doors, original stripped flooring, bay windows and roll top bath and master bedroom with contemporary ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe.
- Stylish; elegance and comfort at its best, the contemporary country interior oozes class and style and perfectly fits the period property and location.
- Town and Country Location; edge of town with countryside close to hand and a short stroll from the bustling town centre with shops and amenities.
- Holiday Home or Downsizer; Kelso is increasingly popular for families, retirees and holidays.
- Storage; Additional storage within the basement area and separate access to side and direct access from the property.