Watch PropertyTanglewood, Carlops Road, West Linton EH46 7DS
5 Bed Detached Villa - Offers Over £720,000
Boasting an elevated position in West Linton, with breath-taking open views, this wonderfully unique detached house offers five bedrooms, a fabulous open-plan living space, two bathrooms, and a separate WC, plus vast gardens and a private driveway. This unique, five-bedroom, two-bathroom detached house in West Linton has been upgraded by the current owners to a high standard and with great attention to detail, culminating in a stylish family home with sought-after “upside-down living”, with the bedrooms on the lower floor and the living accommodation on the upper floor to take advantage of the home’s position with breath-taking hill views. The home offers modern, contemporary living in the country, with picturesque walks on the doorstep, as well as excellent village amenities and swift transport links across the county, into Edinburgh, and beyond.
Council Tax Band: G.
EPC Rating: C.
BSPC Ref: 26038.
- Unique detached house in West Linton
- Elevated position with far-reaching hill views
- Modern and beautifully presented interiors
- Reception hall with built-in storage
- Fabulous open-plan living room, kitchen, and dining room, with internal and external bi-folding doors
- Air-source heat pump
- Double-glazed windows (some with noise-reducing glass)
- Vast gardens for outdoor recreation and entertaining
- Private driveway and car port (plus electric car charger)