Watch PropertyEwart House, Main Street Gordon TD3 6JW
5 Bed Semi-Detached Villa - Offers Over £325,000
Ewart House is an exceptional and unique semi-detached property, located centrally within the popular village of Gordon. The extremely spacious family home offers very flexible and versatile space to suit a wide range of potential buyers and boasts an abundance of attractive features including an annex, currently incorporated into the main house, which could be separated to form a separate dwelling if required. Externally there is a generous garden to the rear with a drive, large shed, electric charging point and two detached outhouses – one currently used as a music studio with power and a wood burning stove. Viewing of this fantastic property is absolutely essential to fully appreciate.
Council Tax Band: D.
EPC Rating: D.
BSPC Ref: 26073.
- Fantastic family home in the heart of Gordon
- Exceptionally spacious and flexible accommodation
- Annex which could be a separate dwelling
- Generous garden, drive & electric charging point
- Two detached outbuildings, one with power and stove
- Early viewing essential