Watch PropertyThe Cleugh, Redpath, Earlston TD4 6AD
5 Bed Terraced Cottage - In the Region Of £360,000
The Cleugh is an attractive cottage which enjoys a lovely quiet setting in the sought after conservation village of Redpath. The property opens out to provide a deceptively spacious layout providing flexible accommodation, with the option to live at ground level if desired with guest accommodation on the first floor, or to have two public rooms depending on preference. it is presented througout in very good order, having been well maintained by the present owner, and would be perfectly suited to those searching for a lovely family home in an idyllic rural setting. Of particular note are the gardens which extend some way to the rear, at the foot of which is a large garage renovated from an old stable which is accessed from the rear and is large enough for two cars.
Council Tax Band: C.
EPC Rating: D.
BSPC Ref: 25839.
- Attractive cottage in quiet conservation village
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- Flexible layout with scope to live at ground level
- Well maintained & presented in good order
- A lovely family home in an idyllic setting
- Generous rear garden; detached garage