Watch PropertyThe Court House, East Morriston TD4 6BA
6 Bed Detached Villa - Guide Price £625,000
The Court House is a substantial detached dwelling which is located in the small hamlet of East Morriston, enjoying a rural yet accessible location with lovely countryside views and an excellent degree of privacy. The property is set upon a generous plot with gardens extending some way to the front, side and rear, incorporating a sweeping gravelled drive and a detached garage. Internally, the layout is extremely well proportioned and flexible, with scope to live entirely at ground level if desired, with the large dining kitchen/family room being of particular note. Upstairs there is a feature landing off which are five bedrooms; one of which is en-suite. The property is perfectly suited to those searching for an easily managed family home which provides spacious living, and the perfect balance between a picturesque rural setting but accessibility to all there is to offer within the region.
Council Tax Band: G.
EPC Rating: C.
BSPC Ref: 26009.
- Substantial detached dwelling in quiet rural hamlet
- Rural yet accessible location with lovely countryside views
- Generous plot with gardens extending some way to the front, side & rear
- Extremely well proportioned & flexible layout
- Scope to live entirely at ground level if desired
- Large driveway & detached garage offering ample parking